Thriving Well Institute Kick Off & Company Launch
Your day includes:
- Light snacks, beverages, pop up shops, a gift bag, a chance to win 1 fully paid slot to the Thriving Well Institute Fall Red Mountain Resort Retreat in Utah ($950 value) and fabulous Thriving Well Raffle Baskets.
- 4 TED style talks given by Founder & Director, Megan Gunnell, LMSW as well as Dr. Asha Shajahan, Melissa Fradenburg and Lori Lipten on how to thrive your life, your physical health, your financial health and your intuition!
- The day will begin with time to mix and mingle and browse the pop up shops and Thriving Well Institute merchandise and check out all of our raffle prizes.
- Next we will move into the auditorium space for our 4 inspiring presentations.
- Then close with delicious food and desserts provided by Cornwall Bakery, a complimentary bubbly toast and cash bar on the rooftop lounge overlooking the city of Detroit!
Don't miss this incredible kick off event! Find out more about what the Thriving Well Institute has to offer through coaching, events and speaking!
Grab a friend and get your tickets now - you deserve to thrive!
Thriving Well Retreat at Red Mountain Resort, Utah
Join me September 18-22, 2019 at Red Mountain Resort for a Thriving Well Institute Retreat!
Retreat begins September 18th at 4pm and ends September 22 at 11am.
Your $950.00 retreat price includes:
All Thriving Well workshops on the self-care advantage, mindfulness practices, how we learn to thrive and how we stay there, identifying and breaking down blocks, fears and resistance as well as workshops on meditation and the mandala.
Your resort price includes: (a separate cost - arranged directly with Red Mountain Resort - under the Thriving Well Institute discounted room block)
Spend 4 nights in stylish accommodations, enjoy 3 delicious and nutritious meals a day, access to all Red Mountain daily guided morning hikes and all fitness classes, free cooking demonstrations, complimentary wifi and use of resort amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength and cardio studios and you also get a $125 spa/resort credit per person with your 4 night reservation.
- You must contact Red Mountain Resort directly to reserve your room: 877-246-4453
This will be Megan's 2nd retreat at Red Mountain Resort. Groups love the property, location, delicious meals, all inclusive feel, awe inspiring guided hikes, the extraordinary spa on property and the proximity to several stunning local, state and national parks.
Your retreat is designed to inspire you, help you self-actualize and learn to thrive, re-boot your health and wellness, reconnect with your highest potential, awaken your body, mind and spirit through group experiences, meditation, creativity, guided imagery, journaling, seminars and workshops as well as taking part in yoga, hiking and fitness classes at the resort.
You can check the schedule of classes and activities offered at the resort here.
Attire is very relaxed at Red Mountain Resort. Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable casual clothes or yoga/athletic wear.
Red Mountain also features a beautiful spa on site that features women’s and men’s spa treatments where guests can add on spa services of their choice to enhance their retreat experience. Inspired by ancient health and beauty rituals practiced throughout the world, the Red Mountain Spa offers custom-blend indigenous desert botanicals, local honey and mineral-rich muds, clays and salts to create tangible, restorative effects (Spa services are not included in your registration fee).
Guests can call to make spa reservations up to 1 month ahead of their stay: 800-407-3002
In addition, the chef on site prepares healthy, fresh, local and organic spa cuisine and can accommodate your dietary needs or restrictions such as vegan, gluten free, vegetarian options, etc.
This is a co-ed retreat - open to the public.
Bring your spouse, partner, colleague, friend or family member with you and thrive together!
Sample Daily Retreat Agenda – subject to change:
- 7am Breakfast
- 8-11am Guided hike, bike ride, yoga or morning seminar
- 12 Lunch
- 1-3pm Spa services, rest and relax, time by the pool, fitness class, explore the grounds, hike or bike.
- 3-6pm Afternoon seminar
- 6:30pm Dinner
Evening Activities can include live music, walking the labyrinth, sunset guided hikes, drum circle, an evening with an intuitive, rest, relaxation or an evening swim.
We plan to keep 1 day open during our retreat to make a guided visit to Zion National Park. This is an optional add on excursion arranged by Red Mountain Resort that includes transportation and hiking guides.
- GETTING THERE: Guests can fly directly into St. George, Utah and take a free 30 min. shuttle to the resort, or fly into Las Vegas, Nevada and either rent a car and drive 2 hours to Red Mountain Resort, or arrange a private shuttle.
- Details on Resort travel arrangements can be found here.
- You may consider adding on an extra day before and after the retreat to enjoy surrounding national parks, check in early or stay longer to extend your retreat experience. Ask Red Mountain Resort directly about availability to extend your stay.
- Guests must book a minimum of 4 nights to qualify for our room block pricing and the Thriving Well Institute retreat price of $950.
Due to the high demand for this retreat, and the extensive planning, all payments are non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding!
Become a Sponsor for the Kick Off Launch Event
- REACH a larger audience, create awareness and increase access to tools and support for better living.
- DIRECTLY BENEFIT people in your community.
- ALIGN WITH THE MISSION and change lives
- CREATE real impact helping people learn to thrive through knowledge, wisdom and experiences
- INCREASE your brand exposure and corporate identity
- PARTNER and strengthen your community engagement and increase your reach