Book Megan as a keynote for your event
“I had the pleasure of hearing Megan speak at the Bryant Women’s Summit. Her engaging style, humor and strong content kept the attention and interest of the audience. We departed energized with an action plan for achievement.”
– Gail Alofsin, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Newport Harbor Corporation
"Given what I do, I observe people microscopically to judge their character and compassion. Megan is not only both, but she is also inspirational because of her intelligence, sense of humor, personal drive, and positive spirit. She is one of my very favorite people to talk with and listen to!"
– Alyssa Dyer, CEO, American Confidence Institute
"Thank you Megan for reminding me of the inspiration in life, and this work. When I attended your talk it was during a particularly challenging time of year when I was feeling overwhelmed and burned out. As a therapist, it is important for me to recharge my energy and find ways to remain balanced and compassionate so that I can be more effective. It is important to be mindful and inspired every day, and I truly appreciated your direct and humor infused talk. Your greatest gift is your authentic story telling sprinkled with much laughter. You were emphasizing vulnerability and you modeled that beautifully for your audience. With gratitude!"
- Noelle C. Harris, PhD, LMHC, RYT., Director of Counseling Services,
Adjunct Faculty, Applied Psychology, Bryant University, Rhode Island
Most Popular Presentations:
- The Thriving Well Way. Learn all about the thriving well method and how it can help you move from feeling chronically stressed and overwhelmed to living a life of balance and joy. This engaging presentation teaches audiences how to establish healthy habits and stay accountable, how to maintain and manage healthy boundaries and how to practice compassionate communication to enhance all relationships from home to office.
- The Self-Care Advantage. Working with thousands of clients has helped Megan unlock the secret to living a life we enjoy! When we pay careful attention to the pillars of self-care, our coping increases, our patience expands and we feel more engaged and positive. Want to move your group from surviving to thriving? This is the presentation for you. Great for healthcare and burnout prevention!
- Keys to Reaching Your Full Potential: Willingness, Preparation and Courage. Many people shy away from reaching their full potential because they are unwilling to be uncomfortable, uncertain, or in a place of unknown possibilities. Are you willing to experience discomfort and uncertainty and show up – even when the outcome is not clear? Learn to recognize the significance of your voice, skills, and gifts. Implement key factors that can help you step out of your comfort zone and into the arena.
- The Restoration Toolbox; self-care and mindfulness essentials for soulful living. This talk highlights essential restoration tools for a life that feels out of balance. Combining self-care strategies with a concrete application of mindfulness practices, listeners will leave with clinical trade tips and inspiration for the soul.
- Slow down, wake up and LIVE; a retreat based blueprint for awakening your soul! Based on Megan’s international retreats in Costa Rica, she will share her formula for replenishment, renewal and relaxation. Listeners will take a deep dive into mindful awareness to awaken the soul.
- Creativity and Healing – why we need it more than ever! How painting, collage and creating original mandalas enhances our personal insight, discovery and growth potential. An experiential mandala with demo interpretation could be part of this talk.
- Brave Living – do everything before you’re ready! How taking enormous leaps of faith changed my life. This is the story of listening to our intuition and weaves the true tales of how I moved to Europe with no plan, a suitcase and a viola, how I leapt into hosting international retreats that sold out even in the middle of an economic downturn, how my husband and I opened a bakery and cafe on a wing and a prayer and how showing up brave (even when you're afraid) and saying yes to things before you feel completely ready is the boldest, most fulfilling way to live!